Hover over main image to zoom
We are proud to tell you that LatisseMD has been acquired by Mint Pharmacy and Skin Clinic, a Florida-based boutique pharmacy that is fully licensed, HIPAA/HITECH compliant, and prepared to securely receive and process your prescription online. Use the links below to order this product via MintRx.com (the eCommerce store for Mint Pharmacy), or to see more information about our acquisition, about MintRx, and about the regulations governing the sale and dispensing of prescription personal care products online.
Please call us if you have any questions about this transition—our client care team is available at 866-855-6468 to talk with you!
Achieve a radiant, smoother, softer, and more even complexion with the Obagi-C Rx System (Normal to Dry). Prevent early visible signs of aging with this innovative system utilizing the restorative properites of vitamin C.
Obagi-C Rx is an early intervention system designed exclusively for younger-looking skin:
CRX Normal to Dry Kit
1. C-Cleansing Gel: Prepares and conditions skin to optimize penetration of the system. Enhances skin clarity.
2. C-Clarifying Serum Dry: First and only 4% hydroquinone + Vitamin C serum with L-ascorbic acid Vitamin C. Penetrates the dermal layers to reduce melanosome activity while promoting more even skin tone and providing potent antioxidant therapy.
3. C-Exfoliating Day Lotion: Exfoliates the outermost layer of the skin to enhance penetration of active ingredients. Antioxidant activity neutralizes free radicals and prevents future damage. Option with sunscreen (SPF 12) also available.
4. Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50
5. C-Therapy Night Cream: Optimizes natural renewal cycle of the skin at night. Reduces irregular melanosome activity while providing potent antioxidant therapy with Vitamins C and E.
Posted by lala on 29th Feb 2016
I've been using this product for a couple years...the only objection is that I like buying it as a package and would like to get the same product without the bleaching agent. I've heard it should be used off and on to be effective. I've not had any adverse effects but it would be nice to have a package option besides just dry to normal and normal to Oily. It would be nice to have the C without the bleaching agent in a bundle.