LATISSEMD IS MOVING!
We are proud to tell you that LatisseMD has been acquired by Mint Pharmacy and Skin Clinic, a Florida-based boutique pharmacy that is fully licensed, HIPAA/HITECH compliant, and prepared to securely receive and process your prescription online. Use the links below to order this product via MintRx.com (the eCommerce store for Mint Pharmacy), or to see more information about our acquisition, about MintRx, and about the regulations governing the sale and dispensing of prescription personal care products online.
Please call us if you have any questions about this transition—our client care team is available at 866-855-6468 to talk with you!
Place your order on MintRx
More about our transformation and what it means for you
Help Promote the Healing Process of Compromised Skin
BIAFINE Topical Emulsion is a water-based emulsion formulated for the dressing and management of superficial wounds, minor abrasions, dermal ulcers, donor sites, 1st and 2nd degree burns including sunburns, and radiation dermatitis. When applied properly to a wound, BIAFINE Topical Emulsion provides an optimum moist environment for the healing process and isolates the wound from harmful germs and other external contamination.
Biafine® Topical Emulsion is used for the dressing and management of wounds, pressure sores, leg ulcers, 1st and 2nd degree burns including sunburns, donor and graft sites, skin reactions to radiation therapy, and minor scrapes.
Important Safety Information
- Biafine should not be used on any wound until directed by a healthcare professional. Do not use Biafine on bleeding wounds, skin rashes related to food or medication allergies, or when an allergy to one of the ingredients is known.
- Do not apply Biafine within 4 hours of a radiation session and do not miss an application during the course of radiation therapy, even for one day.
- Do not apply Biafine to a skin graft unless your healthcare professional has instructed you to do so.
- Biafine is for topical use only. If swallowed, contact a healthcare professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
- Biafine should not be used prior to extended exposure to the sun.
- Following application of Biafine a temporary tingling sensation may occur (10 to 15 minutes).
- If a wound has become infected, your healthcare professional will advise you whether to continue the use of Biafine while being treated with an anti-infective.
- If your condition doesn't improve within 10-14 days, see your healthcare professional.
- See the Instruction for Use for detailed directions for the proper use of Biafine on various types of wounds and burns. See your healthcare professional if you have any questions or concerns.
Please see instructions for use.